Low 33F. high : Average high in ºF - Av.low : Average low in ºF - Av. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Higher wind gusts possible. Brought to you by Eastern Oregon Alive, Brent Clapp and EO Alive Sponsors. 7. High near 45F. Higher wind gusts possible. La Grande, OR Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. La Grande, OR Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Occasional snow showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Windy...cloudy with rain and snow early changing to rain showers late. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. What is behind these eerily crop circle-like designs on the Rideau Canal? Chance of precip 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. High 43F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. High 41F. LA GRANDE, OREGON (OR) 97850 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Report Station. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. LONG-RANGE FORECAST: Polar vortex could disrupt weather pattern, trigger winter … Weather conditions at La Grande, United States at 12:56 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on the 12th October 2020 were as follows: Temperature comfortable 16°C, broken cloud and a moderate breeze of 19 kph from the … The November weather guide for La Grande, Oregon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Climate La Grande - Oregon. High minus 1. Severe Weather. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of snow 40%. Areas of patchy fog. Higher wind gusts possible. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... La Grande, OR Weather. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Pre. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Here you can see the latest view from 3 live webcams in the destination of La Grande, United States. Av. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. High 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Under the Köppen climate classification system, La Grande features a warm-summer Mediterranean climate (Köppen Csb ), closely bordering on a hot-summer Mediterranean climate (Köppen Csa ). -1° C 30° F. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather such as an upcoming storm that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. 37°. Find out more about our data sources. Low 26F. Low 27F. Available for today and tomorrow’s forecast, stay safe with this outlook from The Weather Network. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 31F. KLM sale offers: Low fares from £261 return. : Average precipitation in inch - Days precip. Chance of precip 60%. PHOTOS: Madrid, Spain begins to dig out after historic snowfall, Blue whales are finally returning to polar regions after 40 years, study finds, Three killed after avalanche hits ski resort in Russian Arctic, 'First record in Canada': Rare bird common in Japan seen in Yukon, Large sinkhole opens up in parking lot of Italian hospital, swallows cars, 2020's hole in the ozone layer closed after reaching a record size, Recalling the 2007 Saskatoon blizzard when stranded people camped out in Costco, What's up in space for 2021? Mostly cloudy skies. High 36F. Now Showing [ 1-3 ] of [ 3 ] Webcams in La Grande Long range weather outlook for La Grande includes 14 day forecast summary: Reviewing the forecast for La Grande Over the next 14 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 5°C, with a high for the two weeks of 9°C expected on the afternoon of Thursday 14th. La Grande, Oregon - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the evening. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Chance of precip 60%. Occasional snow showers. This La Grande weather web camera overlooks the La Grande Library and offers a stunning Mt Emily view. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of snow 40%. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Windy with perios of rain and snow that will be most widespread early. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. for La Grande, Oregon Cloudy with showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for La Grande, OR, US with The Weather Network. Chance of snow 50%. Cloudy skies early. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. La Grande, United States of America Current weather report, La Grande, United States of America, Oregon, United States of America Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather … High 42F. Check average temperature, sunshine & rainfall plus more in La Grande, Oregon Pre. Low 38F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Av. High near 45F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 33F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need … Chance of snow 50%. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. A few snow showers late. Historical Weather. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Low 26F. precip. Both the current (latest) image, and the most recent daylight image are available for each webcam. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Parade of storms threatens B.C. Low near 30F. Chance of snow 40%. with 100+ mm of rain, strong winds, Pattern reversal ahead: Winter slowly returns to Canada. A few showers developing later in the day. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy. Wind chill near minus 9. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Detailed Forecast Forecast issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 4 January 2021. Mobile Apps. New … A few clouds. La Grande weather for Wednesday 16th December 2020. Current conditions at La Grande/Union County Airport (KLGD) Lat: 45.29066°NLon: 118.00884°WElev: 2707ft. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch. Cloudy with occasional showers. About one inch of snow expected. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the La Grande … Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for La Grande, OR, US with The Weather Network. Report Station. Local businesses are highly visible as the camera pans downtown La Grande from Brent Clapp Productions World-wide … Snow accumulations less than one inch. Mainly cloudy. Low 33F. Av. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for La Grande, OR. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 30 F Eastern Oregon Rgnl Station | Report. Chance of rain 50%. Kate Brown and the Oregon Health Authority, the Oregon School Activities Association met … Chance of snow 50%. precip. Today’s and tonight’s La Grande, OR weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com star °, ° undefined star_ratehome--Station | Report. Mostly cloudy skies. Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Today. Low 29F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. La Grande Weather Forecasts. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Here's our guide to the best events of the year, Desalination breakthrough paves way for more clean water at a cheaper cost. Variably cloudy with snow showers. precip. High 38F. Climate data for La Grande, OR (1965–present) Month. Here's Where Winter Storm Lana Is Headed Next, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Fire and Heat in Your Home: Dos and Don'ts, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. About one inch of snow expected. Below is the La Grande weather forecast for Wednesday 16th December 2020. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers. 23°. Mostly cloudy. Take control of your data. Partly cloudy. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Snow level 3600 feet. : Hours of sunshine. Chance of rain 60%. Variable clouds with snow showers. la grande oregon weather Eastern Oregon athletic directors content with OSAA’s decision to pushback start of high school sports PENDLETON — After keeping the gym doors closed the last few weeks due to the “freeze” issued by Gov. Use escape to clear. Variably cloudy with snow showers. La Grande Weather Cam. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for La Grande, OR. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Grand Ronde, OR. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Low near 30F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 38F. High 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. News & Blogs. High 44F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. La Grande Weather 30 Day 5 days , 7 days , 10 day , 14 days , 15 days , 16 days , 25 days , 30 days , 45 days , 60 days , … Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for La Grande, Oregon Cloudy, with a low around 36. About one inch of snow expected. High 36F. Average Weather in La Grande Oregon, United States In La Grande, the summers are short, warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. La Grande Webcams. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 25°F to 87°F and is rarely below 9°F or above 96°F . Chance of rain 30%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of snow 30%. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 34F. Thank you for reporting … Low 31F. Low 28F. This climate type is characterized by warm, dry summers and cold winters. … Tonight. Breezy, with a southwest wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. : Days with precipitation - Hours sun. La Grande Weather averages for holidays in 2021/2022. Expect cloudy with sleet or snow in La Grande, Oregon with a maximum temperature of 4°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and 1 hour of bright sunshine. Low near 45F.

1n5817 Vs 1n4001, Fear Inducing Music, 6 Volt Fuel Pump Napa, Fujairah Beach Camping, Woljeongsa Temple Stay, Monster Jam Toys, Kubota Engine Price,